Universal College of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital (UCMSTH) is a 750 bedded hospital providing general as well as highly specialized services including Critical and Coronary Care, Hemodialysis, Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology etc. It is located at Bhairahawa, Rupandehi, Nepal. The agency responsible for its operation is “Universal Institute of Advanced Studies and Research Pvt. Ltd.” The project is founded on its own land with all the hospital care and academic facilities inside a single compound.
Academic Programs being run
At present, the institute is conducting MBBS, BDS, MD/ MS, MDS, BNS, BSc Nursing, B Pharmacy, BSc. MLT, BSc MIT & BPH programmes. Also, it is planning to run MN, DM & M Ch programs in future.
Vision and Goal
To become a leading Teaching-Learning Institute in medical education with production of skilled qualified professionals for the best health care services deliverywhich is not impossible in UCMSTH due it’s –
- Visionary leadership beyond present state
- Committed and competent staff
- State of the art technology
- Integrity in adherence to regulatory standards of Education andHealth Ministry, Tribhuvan University and Nepal Medical Council.
- Exemplary corporate governance